America’s #1 Bestselling Awnings
Retractable SunSetter® awnings let you control the sunlight on your patio. In the summer, you transform an ordinary deck or patio into a shaded outdoor room that offers a cooler place to entertain. It also prevents direct sun from reaching your house, which saves on energy bills while shading family, pets, and patio furniture from harmful UV rays. In the winter, retracting the awning allows warmth from the sun to supplement your heating system.
Features and benefits of SunSetter retractable awnings
- 99% UV protection – Enjoy the outdoors protected from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Outdoor room – Expand your living area to outdoors for enjoying with family and friends.
- Energy savings – Extended shade protects your home from the direct sun, so your AC doesn’t have to work as hard to cool your home. Retracting the awning in winter lets the sun provide warmth to your home.
- Flexible – You choose when to use the awning because it’s easy to expand and retract.
- Choice of fabrics – Waterproof and sun-proof fabrics come in a variety of colors and styles that coordinate with your home’s décor.
- Options – Choose from several options, including: manual or motorized operation, dimming LED lights, front and/or side weatherbreaker panels.
- Wind resistant – SunSetter awnings resist winds from 55-75 mph.
- Installation options – The awnings install directly on eaves and overhangs and any surface: stucco, brick, siding, or wood.
- Affordable – Prices start at $499 and help you save money on energy bills.
Jayco Construction/Windows Plus by Jayco is the exclusive dealer for SunSetter retractable awnings in Kern County. Call us about a free estimate for this flexible and affordable energy-saving upgrade.